IRONNY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES & PACKAGES DAMAGED DURING TRANSIT OR DELIVERY. CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COST OF RE-SHIPPING.
- Please allow 3-4 business weeks for normal processing time. Additional days may be applied during busy periods. Understand this processing time is full part of Ironny’s “Slow Fashion” ethic of work.
- Packages are shipped in the order they are placed based on availability.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES, & MISSING ITEMS
- ALL CLAIMS ARE REQUIRED WITHIN 15-DAYS. Special periods apply to certain claims such as missing items.
- Customer has 15-days from date of delivery to make any missing items claim. We take claims very seriously and make thorough investigations. We match actual shipment weight to a duplicated order along with other verification processes including warehouse photo evidence to ensure missing claims are valid.
- Returns must be new, unworn, and in original condition. We will inspect items individually to approve the condition of all returned goods.
- Buyer is responsible for all fees associated with roundtrip return/exchange shipping. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to refuse return shipments.
- Returns will be refunded to your original account within 15 business days. Your bank may take 2-5 business days to process the return.
DAMAGE/DEFECTIVE ITEM CLAIMS
- All damage/defective item claims must be made within 15-days of receipt. We require individualized photo-proof of every damaged item as well as a photo of all damaged products together.
- We take all claims very seriously and will conduct a thorough assessment and investigation.
- All items within the claim must be in original condition – not altered in any way.
- Item must be in new and unworn condition.
- We only process replacements for items included in the approved claim. For example, if there are 6 t-shirts in the claim, the exchange/refund/credit will be exclusive to them. No interchangeability.
- Approved claims are valid for full refunds or exchange.
- Claims on items are required to be returned.
Ironny ships to customers worldwide.
Shipping rates are calculated by weight at checkout.
*International shipments are subject to duties and tax.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Ironny needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Ironny permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Ironny legitimate interests
- Ironny needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
ironny.fr follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Note that ironny.fr has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
ironny.fr does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.